Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok im really pissed off now. In Wisconsin shining along the roads is not illegal. This is about the fifth time we have seen peop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok im really pissed off now. In Wisconsin shining along the roads is not illegal. This is about the fifth time we have seen peop

Ok im really pissed off now. In Wisconsin shining along the roads is not illegal. This is about the fifth time we have seen people shining.

Are they shooting or just looking?

Comment

In the province of Ontario it is illegal.....although the practice does exist here as well

Comment

Plant pine trees along your property edge.

Comment

Well, it IS legal, and if they aren't actually trying to shoot something, but are just looking, then I think you should calm down. If they are just looking then doing it by spotlight is really no different than people stopping along the road and looking at deer in the daylight. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Comment

In Mt it is legal as long as there is no firearm in the vehicle. I don't see a problem with it as long as they are just looking.

Comment

One of the best ways to scout in my opinion. I would have to agree with HuntFishTrap, if they are just looking calm down but if they are trying to shoot take the tag number and report them. Also in PA it is illegal to shine a light within 50 yards of any occupied buildings or knowingly onto livestock. I was out spotting one night and stopped to help a farmer herd his cows. Someone shined a light on them and they bolted through a 3 strand electric fence.

Comment

If you think they are doing something illegal call a game warden and tell them what is going on. If it's legal then there is nothing you can do.

Comment

no foul ,no blame. I'd be more worried if they shined and left cause they didn't see deer.LOL you must have a big one your worried about BASS,how bout a picture or an address?

Comment

I usually don't trek very far,
                    when all around me black bears are.

Hi...

IF shining IS indeed against the law, then it should be reported to your Fish and Game Protectors. They may investigate and find the culprit(s).

If you hear gunshots, you know they're doing more than shining.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget