Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw a commercial for "OFF" mosquito repellent clipons. I looked online and the cite says it is totally odorless. So my question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a commercial for "OFF" mosquito repellent clipons. I looked online and the cite says it is totally odorless. So my question

Saw a commercial for "OFF" mosquito repellent clipons. I looked online and the cite says it is totally odorless. So my question is is it truly odorless and will it work for deer hunting without causing deer to bust me? Has anyone used it around the deer woods or has anyone seen how animals react to it?

Have not tried it,however, I have one and will let you know. Thermacell works great though, even in these swamps. I have had deer and hogs all around me and have never had anything detect the thermacell.

Comment

The same here, the NEW Thermeacell will be comeing out with deer scent this fall, and i would think that OFF will do the same, its tuff to bow hunt in Fl. with them skitters buzzing in your eares,the same is true in Black Power season.

Comment

Couldnt have said it better. 90 degree bow season weather in a place like 12 mile swamp is mosquito hunting

Comment

I have one of the Off Clip-ons from last year (the blue one.) The battery operated fan would probably make too much noise for hunting. It's not really loud, but it is noticeable. I see that they've changed the outer case since I bought mine, so it may be a little quieter now.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget