Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It appears that my points are disappearing at a steady rate, no matter whether I post or not. Is anyone else experiencing this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that my points are disappearing at a steady rate, no matter whether I post or not. Is anyone else experiencing this

It appears that my points are disappearing at a steady rate, no matter whether I post or not. Is anyone else experiencing this phenomenon? Anyone, that is, who can still get past the filters? Haven't heard from Smitty18 or Charlie elk in days. Don't think Kody has been on, either.

I went through that about a month ago. Couldn't post and lost most of my points but at least I can post again. I hope those folks turn up on here again too.

Comment

Same here. Not sure about points though. I don't really even know what they're for.

Comment

I think it might be happening to me but every time i post an answer i have to do a CAPTCHA code. I was wondering if that is happening to anyone else.

Comment

Not happening to me. Hope this doesnt hex me

Comment

I had a spell too where everytime I posted I had to do the captcha code also.

Comment

I just checked my points and I am all the way up to 560. Wow!!! What can I do with all those points!!! Maybe I can trade them for sometihing of value like good friends on this site. Good luck to all and I hope nobody looses any sleep over points, I know I will not. Pineywoods, you are of extremely high value to this site with or without points.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Blood trailing
                by fitch270
                Blood trailing ended up being a thing this weekend, figured I’d throw one more spin off out for the sake of serious discussion.

One of...
                10-13-2021, 08:42 PM
              • Gear Takeaways So Far This Year
                by fitch270
                I’ve always typically liked to travel light, hate carrying stuff I rarely use. So far this season I’ve twice now had reason to reconsider some basics....
                10-10-2021, 07:55 PM
              • Season update
                by fitch270
                Less than a week in and it’s been extremely active. Lots of close encounters and lots of buck activity but we haven’t drawn back yet. Strange thing...
                10-05-2021, 09:20 PM
              • Rimfire deer?
                by dewman
                Ok here's the discussion happening around here. (Missouri) All centerfire pistol calibers are deer legal here. Yes that includes the 380, 25auto. Have...
                10-04-2021, 02:04 PM
              • Shooting CVA scout pistol - winning ammo is......
                by dewman
                Deer Season XP copper impact.(Winchester) Their all copper rd. Shot better for me than regular deer season xp or Brownings 130 gr long range. Bummer as...
                10-04-2021, 11:51 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X