Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think its time for black hat season.We have places on our lease that we dont set foot in during season,we do go in in March, Apr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think its time for black hat season.We have places on our lease that we dont set foot in during season,we do go in in March, Apr

Think its time for black hat season.We have places on our lease that we dont set foot in during season,we do go in in March, April to look for sheds.How do i put some pics on here or some of my hunting videos?

The only way I know is to put them on your profile. In the upper left hand side of the front page you will see photos. Click on that and submit photos to bragging board. This should put them onto your profile. As far as video I think you might have to put them on youtube or something and than just give everybody the link. I think OL should do this differently and allow videos but don't bother writing that in their message board area for tips for improvements, they don't ever check that and not too be too negative but I think they don't wanna compete with F&S. Dear OL, you guys rock but there is so much more you could do to improve upon this site.... for starters start responding to questions and thoughts added to the report bugs hgere section of your message boards. Sorry I'm a little bitter right now... the Steelers didn't win

Comment

MWK_MN wrote-"Sorry I'm a little bitter right now... the Steelers didn't win "
      charlie reponds--
      And exactly what is wrong with the Packers winning?
      ;-D)))))))))))))
      later,
      charlie

Comment

Hahahaha now I get to hear it everyday for God knows how long from Packers fans how smart of a move they made getting rid of Favre and how great they are blah blah blah... and to think the Vike's might be headed to L.A. Not a good time right now for MN football fans, lol. But seriously though I'm happy for Rodger's and do have to admire the No. 6 seed Packers taking it all the way to a Championship. Congrats!

Comment

For my money, the commercials were the best part of the game. It was just okay, but...

Comment

Packers all the way. The commercials were not as good as last year and did anyone else catch the screw up in the National Anthym?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
              by jhjimbo
              If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
              10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
            • Pay it forward
              by fitch270
              I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
              10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
            • Reloading Gear Order
              by fitch270
              I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
              10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
            • Ruger Oops! Round 2
              by dewman
              Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
              10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
            • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
              by Ernie
              Any handgun hunters here?
              Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
              10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X