Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody heard from Big Jake or The Captain? i have not seen anything from them in a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody heard from Big Jake or The Captain? i have not seen anything from them in a while.

Has anybody heard from Big Jake or The Captain? i have not seen anything from them in a while.

Saw The Captain on the Hunting blog---the one about the orange alligator---just a couple of days ago.

Comment

Thanks Piney,
      It was nice to see that he is still posting away. still cant find Big Jake.

Comment

Gents, call off the search party for me. I am alright. A few weeks ago my wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy... needless to say my sleep pattern has been DESTROYED, plus, I have started a new job that is fairly demanding.
        Prior to the baby, I was hunting as often as possible. So, that is the reason I have not been on OL that often.
        Thanks for your concern. I have just been busy.

Comment

The Captain is over on the message boards- Most Creative Baby Picture thread looking for picture ideas with his big boar skull. Let's help him out there.
          later,
          charlie

Comment

Congratulations on the new family member. I'm sure your life is undergoing some huge changes. Is this your first?

Comment

Hey Captain, nice to see ya. you had me worried.

CONGRATS on the new bundle of joy.

Smitty18

Comment

Thanks fellas. Pineywoods, this is my second son. It is a blast to have little guys running around, even if sleep is a little hard to come by.

Comment

Do you call them The Private and The Lieutenant?

Comment

Hey guys Im still around,Congrats Captain on the birth of your son.
                    Havent been online lately because our electricity has been touch and go with all the storms we've been getting in the last couple of weeks.Supposed to get a 1/4" of freezing rain tonight so im guessin its gonna be another candle lit evening with the mrs.

Comment

Nice to see you Big Jake! I am in the middle of a slushy mix rain right now. Hope you and your wife have a pleasent evening.

P.S. Try roasting a marshmellow with a candle to pass the time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                        by Scott123
                        Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                        Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                      • Blade Stain
                        by jhjimbo
                        Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                        Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                      • Home Defense
                        by jhjimbo
                        If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                        10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                      • Pay it forward
                        by fitch270
                        I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                        10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                      • Reloading Gear Order
                        by fitch270
                        I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                        10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X