Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughters love a good ghost story, in the spirit of Halloween does anyone have a ghost story to tell? True or not we would lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughters love a good ghost story, in the spirit of Halloween does anyone have a ghost story to tell? True or not we would lo

My daughters love a good ghost story, in the spirit of Halloween does anyone have a ghost story to tell? True or not we would love to hear it.

This storie takes place in a really small town out west. I'll tell you a little boys point view of the storie. It all started one night when this young boy was pulling his younger cuz by her legs down the hall way. Half way down the hall way is the laundry room with the backdoor & the top of the backdoor was all window. So the boy was pulling her down the hallway (Yes they must of been bored) by the legs, they where both laughing & having a good'ol time. Then out of no where he feels pain on his chest, then he realises that he was on the floor & his cuz ran to the living room screaming"she must of kicked me". I'm sorry did I hurt you? NOOOO! Then why did you kick me? I Iooked over at the backdoor when you was dragging me & I saw a huge hairy man looking right at us! So the boy was told to go to bed because his cuz obviously must be sick. So he thought nothing more of the hairy man, until a few nights later his single mother woke him, hey son there must be a bear outside again I hear something. really?

Comment

Sorry my storie will be in parts because my browser only allows 200 words per post. Continue....... Holy $h!^ son thats a big bear, AHHHHHHH! RUN to grandma's room Now!!!!! So the boy gets to grandma's room & then he hears his mom tell his grandma I need to go pray I swear there was a big hairy man looking in our bedroom window. Grandma says ohhh don't you guy's worry he's just hungry & looking for scrap. Well this boy had a idea in his head what this hairy man must look like & it scared the crud out of him. So a couple months pass & the hairy man was long out of the boys mind, his grandma cooked his favorite (pork chops). It was early winter there was no snow yet but it got very dark fast at night. So the boy was sitting at the table munching down his meal watching t.v. with his grandma. When out of no where with a stern voice she told the boy what ever you do don't move & don't look him in the eyes. The kid sees the fear in his grandma eyes & blood starts rushing to his head. Why is she so scared?

Comment

Just then this big muscular beast so tall it seemed like his chest was about a foot taller then the fridge steps out the hall way & into the kitchen then the boys grandma grabbed him & coverd his mouth. They sat there still as can be watching this beast digg threw the kitchen the little boy noticed this beast was sickly acting, he seemingly was weak for being such a huge hairy beast. It was just about to make it's way towards the hall way when they hear the backdoor shut & then one of his aunts call out is anyone home as she gets to the hallway. She turned the corner & then AHHHHHHH! she runs for the back bedroom & locks her self in. At this time the hairy man made his exit to the backdoor. So now it's coming in the house & taking food were going to have to tell the neighbors about this. So she invites them over & they bring there whole family & she don't waste any time & she tells them whats been going on. The boy thought they would just laugh about it but they had a unexpected reaction.

Comment

They all look at eachother ,who's going to go first. They was all quick to say "not me" when there mother spoke up, well its been bothering us also. It's been peeking in our windows, trying to get our dog from under the porch to tell you the truth were so scared of it we don't even like talking about it & I think thats how we should keep it, it's getting late we got to get home have a nice night. After that night the hairy man was never seen again, afterwards they found where he was living under ground under a big cement foundation. They also found where someone was feeding the beast, the few familys came to the conclusion that someone either captured & was feeding a bigfoot, or there used to be a boarding school & bad things happend there & things was always covered up. So the other theory was it was someones deformed baby that was very deformed & it only started coming out it's whole because the boarding school was closed & there was no one to feed it no longer! Happy Holloween

Comment

dropjhook, great story +1. My daughters want to know, true story?

Comment

mesarich, Very true!!!!!

Comment

mesarich, A couple years after no hairy man visits the boy has become very curious & he told his mom he was going to find the hairy man & bring him back. She laughed & thought the boy was joking & said "You go right ahead". After a little while she noticed that the boy was gone & he was no where to be found, she looked all over town still couldn't find him so she called the authorities. The police searched for hours, even they started to get worried for the boy. They asked his mom did he say anything before he left? yeah he said he was going to look for the hairy man. You got any ideas where he might be trying to find the hairy man. Well there's the abandoned building over there & we found a big opening under the cement. So the cop gets there & sees the whole & crawls in to find the boy sleeping. hey boy you ok? huh yeah. so they get him out the whole & ask him what was you doing? I was going to wait until the hairy man got back. The cops turn pale & quickly hand the boy to his mother we gotta Go!!

Comment

The boarding school was called Ursuline in St.Ignatius Montana. here is a link what kinda talks about the school. http://lakeshorecountryjournal.com/daytrippers/stignatius.html

Comment

OMG!!! dropjhook- i absolutely can NOT believe you just told that story!
                    And I will say this also: TRUE!

Comment

dmcal2420, judging from your name I'm guessing your the young cuz who was getting drug threw the hallway? I know I shouldn't let small town secrets out the bag, but no one was hurt & theres no physical evidence of this beast & besides who believes crazy ol' dropjhook :-). Trust me I will not reveal anyone involved! P.S. When you going to let me take you hunting again?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget