Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your favorite home defense weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite home defense weapon?

whats your favorite home defense weapon?

My primary is a government model 1911A1 in .45 ACP. For my wife, it is a Mossberg 20 ga, loaded with #4 shot. There are also other things that we have around the house, that could create problems for any miscreant who ventures within...

Comment

A 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot.

Comment

i keep a 12g on the table next to me, a 30-06 under my bed, all load to max and in the chamber. i also sleep with a glock pistol strapped to my leg when im sleeping … you can never be too careful.... or paranoid.......

Just kidding, i really dont....u cant beat a 12g with buck shot cus its a 100% hit in small quaters.

Comment

IMO~~ A loud barking dog,12ga with a Duplex 4x6 turkey load. (It plays better when your in court)
          I personley keep a Taurus Judge with #4shot3"
          when sleeping(NO buck shot for me)

Comment

You can buy a "bed rail holster" for your handgun of choice. My side of the bed features not only the holster but the .45/410 perforator.

I used to depend on the Winchester Defender in 12ga up til the time I swung that barrel around and bumped the trophy case in the living room in the middle of the night. Yes, I had a night visitor and that little mistake of mine nearly cost me my life.

Now, no barrel...just a big bang!

Comment

Hey Count whatup no F&S?????

Comment

I have the benelli tactial supernova loaded with 3 1/2 Inch 00

Comment

in .12 guage

Comment

Filet knife. I figure in the dark I can sneak up and eliminate the threats one at a time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pay it forward
                      by fitch270
                      I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                      Yesterday, 01:34 PM
                    • Reloading Gear Order
                      by fitch270
                      I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                      10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                    • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                      by dewman
                      Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                      10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                    • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                      by Ernie
                      Any handgun hunters here?
                      Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                      10-16-2020, 02:01 PM
                    • What are you hunting with this season? Pics please!
                      by Ernie
                      I am new here, so I’d like to get you to know you better
                      hi primarily hunt with a variety of handguns for big game, and I like shooting those...
                      10-16-2020, 01:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X