Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the damn ads? I cant get to customer service!!!!? I will not be using any Outdoor Life services online till yall fix the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the damn ads? I cant get to customer service!!!!? I will not be using any Outdoor Life services online till yall fix the

Why all the damn ads? I cant get to customer service!!!!? I will not be using any Outdoor Life services online till yall fix the problem!

Tell us what you want Carve.

Comment

Make those stinkin ads stop. Posted on message board and had 9 posts all ads! Why?

Comment

Because they are from bottom feeding spineless spammers that get their stupid jollies plugging up this fine site with all their BS posts.This problem has been getting worse lately,but rest assured the good people at OL are aware of the problem,and are working on a solution(Soon I hope)

Comment

They will charge a fee to be a member of this site. Spammers will go away.

Comment

The best we as members of the OL community can do for now is keep reporting the spamaggots. We work as a team to rid the site of spamaggots. Remember, strength in numbers, we out number the spamaggots. Eric Aichele from OL has been removing spam as it is reported and doing a great job at it. OL is working on the spam problem and until they have the solution in place stay diligent on reporting the spamaggots. Don't give up; because if you do, then the spamaggots win.
            Good Hunting! Good hunting the spamaggots that is. :-}

Comment

Sorry I flew off the handle but I made a post somewhere had 9 answers and all of them were ads. i guess if we all keep report them they will go away

Comment

Carvedecoy.... it is understandable about getting pissed off about these spamaggots. I posted under 'Recent Threads' and like you thought the responses were from fellow OL members, only to find more spam than OL member responses. It is disappointing to find that spam instead of answers to your post from fellow OL members. Hang in there, we are all pissed off at the spamaggots.

Comment

Yeah I really let fly have it on the message board called off topic

Comment

Hey Guys.....Please bear with us...we're desperately trying various technological solutions to the spamming problem and just haven't hit on the right one yet. We will--trust me. Thanks for your patience (mine is wearing thin as well).--Gerry Bethge, Online Editor

Comment

I have been reporting them & also enjoying watching them disappear.

Comment

Gerry,what about an entrance test to gain membership?In order to create a user profile,first you must pass a questionaire of simple outdoor knowledge.The spamaggots outdoor experience's likely stops at running to catch the subway...

Comment

I agree,djh.It's fun.Good idea choke cherry,I hope I past the test

Comment

It would be nice if the post counter would reset once the spam posts are deleted.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                              by jhjimbo
                              If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                              10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                            • Pay it forward
                              by fitch270
                              I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                              10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                            • Reloading Gear Order
                              by fitch270
                              I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                              10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                            • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                              by dewman
                              Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                              10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                            • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                              by Ernie
                              Any handgun hunters here?
                              Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                              10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X