Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have Bo and Kody gone?...

Where have Bo and Kody gone?...

Bo is diligently working on a computer program that rids the web of scum sucking, bottom feeding, spam maggots.
    Kody is in a Yoga ashram in Tibet perfecting his Yoga postures.
    Rumor has it Bo is almost done with his scum sucking, bottom feeding, spam maggot removal computer program.
    Kody will be back just before hunting season begins.

Comment

LOL Johnnie. Kody is quite the yoga student takes his studies very seriously. Didn't Bo was a computer programmer; hope he is not going to try dynamite on the server to get rid of the scum sucking, bottom feeding, spam maggots. ;-D
      later,
      charlie

Comment

Y'all are hilarious.

Comment

Johnnie's theories certainly fit the characters. My guess is that they're both out scouting and we'll be hearing from them soon. Too bad I don't have any computer programming abilities, cause I'd be glad to help Bo with that program if I did.

Comment

I haven't heard from Bo in a while, and I usually get some colorful emails of his disdain for the spammers. As for Kody, I'm not too sure.

Comment

Kody is a bit stirred up over here-
              http://www.outdoorlife.com/forums/hunting/whitetail-deer/politically-correct-dummies

Comment

I have returned from a yoga pilgrimage to Tibet. I had hoped by finding an inner calm I could perfect my shooting. The monks, who are opposed to killing so much as a spider, were angry when I eventually told them my chosen path. For this reason, they threw me out of the ashram.. it had nothing to do with the empty bottle of tequila or the local girls that spirited two of the novice monks away from the facility. I may have been 'under the influence' but I refuse to accept that I was a 'bad influence' on those young fellows. I told the monks I knew some people on an Outdoor Life forum that would vouch for me. I told them to check out Bo, Charlie Elk, the Captain and Dropjhook , at which point I was bound, bundled away and hauled to the border. What kind of posting have you guys been making during my absence. I know my eviction could not have been simply the result of my minor infractions, so I have decided to blame you guys. I return a changed man.

Comment

Kody, the fact that you would lay blame on us for any of your own personal shortcomings must mean you truly do think highly of us.
                  And by the way, monks are boring. I met one in college who could hardly perform a keg stand... dern robes.

Comment

Say you might be on to something over there in Tibet Kody. Don't they have mountain sheep or goats? And I don't mean the kind of goats The Captain sees everyday. Those kind we hang on the wall. If them monks don't hunt then there should be some real trophies hanging around that ashram. Climbing around some mountains shooting sheep would surely provide some good karma and a nice calming affect to boot.
                    later,
                    charlie

Comment

Charlie Elk
                      My pointing finger was smoking on several occasions. Those trophy goats would approach as I sat quietly in deep, deep, deep, deeeeep meditation, especially when my snoring did not spook them. Sounds mighty tempting but I would have to return in disguise as there was an incident at the nearby village that I had not mentioned and don't care to discuss. I plan on staying on this continent for a while as I need all the protection that our unjust legal system can afford me.

Comment

You can surely send GPS coordinates, meditation times and of course good camp locations to your OL friends. Bo, The Captain & DJH would be unrecognized, blend right in dare I say. Not sure about charlie but I'll work on that.
                        Besides if we did get made they are non violent how bad could it be?
                        later,
                        charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnie View Post
                          Bo is diligently working on a computer program that rids the web of scum sucking, bottom feeding, spam maggots.
                          Kody is in a Yoga ashram in Tibet perfecting his Yoga postures.
                          Rumor has it Bo is almost done with his scum sucking, bottom feeding, spam maggot removal computer program.
                          Kody will be back just before hunting season begins.
                          Funny! I may use some of that in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by charlie elk View Post
                            Kody is a bit stirred up over here-
                            http://www.outdoorlife.com/forums/hunting/whitetail-deer/politically-correct-dummies
                            The links to the forum pages no longer work. OL discontinued that feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kody View Post
                              I have returned from a yoga pilgrimage to Tibet. I had hoped by finding an inner calm I could perfect my shooting. The monks, who are opposed to killing so much as a spider, were angry when I eventually told them my chosen path. For this reason, they threw me out of the ashram.. it had nothing to do with the empty bottle of tequila or the local girls that spirited two of the novice monks away from the facility. I may have been 'under the influence' but I refuse to accept that I was a 'bad influence' on those young fellows. I told the monks I knew some people on an Outdoor Life forum that would vouch for me. I told them to check out Bo, Charlie Elk, the Captain and Dropjhook , at which point I was bound, bundled away and hauled to the border. What kind of posting have you guys been making during my absence. I know my eviction could not have been simply the result of my minor infractions, so I have decided to blame you guys. I return a changed man.
                              What an inspiring story!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                                by Scott123
                                Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                                Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                              • Blade Stain
                                by jhjimbo
                                Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                                Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                              • Home Defense
                                by jhjimbo
                                If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                                10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                              • Pay it forward
                                by fitch270
                                I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                                10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                              • Reloading Gear Order
                                by fitch270
                                I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                                10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X