Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody heard from BRBB? He disappeared some months ago. I hope he's OK. He was good contributer. Bullridingbamaboy,if you'r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard from BRBB? He disappeared some months ago. I hope he's OK. He was good contributer. Bullridingbamaboy,if you'r

Anybody heard from BRBB? He disappeared some months ago. I hope he's OK. He was good contributer. Bullridingbamaboy,if you're out there, stop in & say hi.

I've also missed BRBB. His last post was 9/25/09 offering to trade hunts with charlie elk. Hope I didn't scare him away.
    later,
    charlie

Comment

I 2nd that!

Comment

Charlie, drophook . . .

I'd wondered that myself guys.

I'd also encouraged BRBB to consider fall turkey hunting around that time as well.

S.

Comment

Steve,
          Can anyone at OL send BRBB an email to the address he registered with? Maybe find him that way.
          later,
          charlie

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Not a crappy crappie dinner
            by fitch270
            The plan was to have a fish fry while camping this weekend even if it meant stooping to smallish bluegills and perch. The goal was for the Kid and I to...
            Today, 01:36 PM
          • Right now
            by fitch270
            Yesterday, 10:45 PM
          • Adjusting my O/U fit
            by dewman
            Dove season will be here before you know it. I know last year the early Teal season(September) was a one and done for me but I have a new shotgun, son...
            Yesterday, 08:10 AM
          • Ugggghhh
            by fitch270
            Didn’t have a chance to get pics because there wasn’t any shoulder to pull over onto, but saw a beaut of an 8pt laying dead just off the road today....
            07-22-2021, 09:40 PM
          • Score!!!!
            by fitch270
            Took my wife out tonight for her birthday at a Japanese restaurant out of town. Excellent meal. The place happens to be next door to our closest Walmart...
            07-19-2021, 09:42 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X