Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you all considered the price of Spam on the OL web site? Some time ago, I was removed from the OL website because I had bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you all considered the price of Spam on the OL web site? Some time ago, I was removed from the OL website because I had bee

Have you all considered the price of Spam on the OL web site? Some time ago, I was removed from the OL website because I had been reported as a Spammer. It took them several days to get it restored and many of my removed comments were not restored to their original posting site. It seems the same thing has happened to Kody, but hopefully, he will be back with us this weekend. Because of all of this. I would ask everyone, when you see true spam, click on the report button and report it. Do not hit the -1 yet.If you see it in a day or two, click on the user name; if you get the "access denied" message then click on the -1, so you can watch it disappear. The guys at OL have done a great job with near impossible odds fighting these scum-sucking, slime-slurping, maggot munchers, but if we try, we may be able to help them rid our world of this menace. I personally enjoy watching the spam disappear from the page, it's like watching a bad guy get taken down by the good guys, you know the Somali pirates that got taken out by the SEALS off the coast of Africa...

Good post Bo, I have missed Kody's wit and wisdom on this site.

Comment

He should be fixed as of this morning.

Comment

Good comment, Bo. I didn't know you had mistakenly got the axe, but I saw that some of your posts with links had disappeared. Your strategy for dealing with them is good--I've been reporting them whenever I see them and OL is doing a pretty good job of nixing them. Also kudos on your alliterative description of those worthless varmints. And welcome back Kody--you would have been missed. Thanks, Eric, for the update.

Comment

Good post Bo, agree with you 100%.

Comment

Good method for going about it. I'm starting to wonder what happened to DJH........

Comment

I like my spam fried with a slice of cheese melted on top:-). MWK, I've been spending alot of time with the family so they will be more acceptable of me going hunting evrey chance I get in the very near future. By the way the whitetails should be rubbing there velvet any day now!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Bo for the assistance in getting me back on the forum. I felt right out of sorts not being able to take part. Shucks! I guess I missed you guys!

Comment

Bo tells me it was Eric Aichele that got things in order. Thank you Eric.

Comment

Thanks to Eric and the other OL folks for their efforts. Good to hear from Kody again, too. These spammers are an aggrevation, like having strangers invade your family picnic. Unfortunately, you can't grab them by the neck and instruct them in proper behavior with your boot like you could with the picnic intruder.

Comment

Ah Kody don't go getting all puppy-eyed on us now.
                      :-D)
                      Here I thought you just off feeding the mosquitoes or something fun like that.
                      later,
                      charlie

Comment

There are a few mosquitoes up here these days Charlie Elk. Fortunately, I have weathered so many diesel fumes over the years that they tend to stay away from me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                          by jhjimbo
                          If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                          Today, 02:15 PM
                        • Pay it forward
                          by fitch270
                          I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                          10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                        • Reloading Gear Order
                          by fitch270
                          I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                          10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                        • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                          by dewman
                          Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                          10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                        • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                          by Ernie
                          Any handgun hunters here?
                          Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                          10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X