Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over the last 2 weeks points are not being awarded for commenting, answering questions or posting. Has OL changed the point cou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the last 2 weeks points are not being awarded for commenting, answering questions or posting. Has OL changed the point cou

Over the last 2 weeks points are not being awarded for commenting, answering questions or posting. Has OL changed the point counting methods?

Dunno but hopefully they'll get it up and running correctly soon.

Comment

I didn't even know they'd started giving points for answering questions.

Comment

Also, I can't figure out why I'm listed in the top ten users. I'm not complaining, just wondering, because there must be lots of users with more point than I have.

Comment

Charlie, lately I've been criticized on this site about points and passing your total. One user seems to almost idolize you as an icon on the site. It's refreshing to see that you were concerned about gaining points way back then.

The point system is now totally meaningless. But I'm still holding out hope for a all expenses paid hunt with the OL staff... ;-D

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget