Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, we're considering disabling the use of links in comments for a bit to try and deter spammers until we get a more perma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land_cruiser_73
    replied
    I don't know why the idiot spammers think we would click on one of their annoying links anyway. They are wasting their time as well as ours. I hope they pay a lot of internet fees and own a computer worth thousands before they go out of business!

Leave a comment:

• Bull Elk
    replied
    Not a problem.

Leave a comment:

• pineywoods
    replied
    Do whatever you need to do to get rid of all that aggravation.

Leave a comment:

• MN Outdoorsman
    replied
    not a prob with me

Leave a comment:

• EricAichele
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply, guys! I'll keep you all posted.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnie
    replied
    Go for it. The spamaggots gotta go!

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I agree. Any measure to shake these fleas off the dog is ok with me.

Leave a comment:

• seadog
    replied
    I agree. I admit that I like the convenience of jumping on a link when someone posts a good one, but I think we can live with cut & paste if it will help terminate those [email protected]@rds.

P.S. I gotta remember that one--"slime-slurping, scum-sucking maggot munchers"--thanks Bo--it isn't even vulgar. I could probably get away with saying that in church. LOL

Leave a comment:

• charlie elk
    replied
    Not a problem as Bo indicated we can cut and paste if necessary.
    Good luck.
    charlie

Leave a comment:

• Bo
    replied
    I think it is a great ideas. We can still post the URL and if anyone is interested in the item they can do a cut and paste without too much problem. I am willing to try just about anything to stop these slime-slurping, scum-sucking maggot munchers.

Leave a comment:

• dcernick
    replied
    Nope, it wouldn't bother me.

Leave a comment:

• Hey guys, we're considering disabling the use of links in comments for a bit to try and deter spammers until we get a more perma

Hey guys, we're considering disabling the use of links in comments for a bit to try and deter spammers until we get a more permanent system in place. Would that interfere too much with how you guys communicate on the site? Please let us know. Again, sorry for the need for these sort of measures.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Christmas present "trade"?
    by dewman
    You fellas remember I posted pics a ways back where I redid my 511-x .22? Well my son called me soon after and asked me to put it up and not shoot it...
    12-01-2021, 02:48 PM
  • Finally filled that elk tag!
    by Ernie
    Sometimes what you think is going to be a relatively easy and quick hunt, turns into a longer process. This has been the case, to fill my cow/calf elk...
    11-30-2021, 01:05 PM
  • Leupold screwed me
    by dewman
    had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
    11-29-2021, 09:57 AM
  • The TGIF Buck
    by fitch270
    First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. I’m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
    11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
  • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
    by FirstBubba
    I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
    11-25-2021, 12:06 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X