Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the weirdest thing you have found while in the outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the weirdest thing you have found while in the outdoors?

Whats the weirdest thing you have found while in the outdoors?

I find peace in the outdoors why is that weird well because I've been looking for peace inside most my life but I find looking outside brings me true peace!djh :-)

Comment

I shot a groundhog in the head. Twice. Six months apart. Really.

Comment

Probably a meth lab... and they did not even stop cooking when we showed up. We called the cops and gave them the location, but I do not know if anything happened to them.

Comment

ejection glass off a jet!

Comment

As kids my brother and I were hunting ducks along the shores of a slough. The hunter across the water from us, 200 yards away or more, was firing lots of rounds. We couldn't figure out what he was shooting at until we realized he was firing at birds over top of us. Meaning he was firing above us from 200 yards away at birds that were so high they were out of our range. We had a chance to talk to him as we met walking back to the road. Upon questioning, he told us the guy at the hardware store told him he could hit anything he could see with his new shotgun!

Comment

With regard to my last post and that of Captain, make no mistake the weirdest thing in the woods is us or because of us. Everything else is perfectly natural.

Comment

agreed kody there are some weird things to be found in the outdoors left by us and other things of value to find left by ppl before our time.

Comment

I agree with Kody--humans are the wierdest thing in the outdoors. The strangest thing that comes to my mind is a sailboat full of naked people. I was only 16 or 17 at the time and boy did I get an eyefull.

Comment

i was hunting in the holler at the house, and found some of my dads old 450 marlon wholes, from my dads doe about 4 years ago.

Comment

As a young man (40 yrs ago) I stumbled upon a dead body while fishing in my favorite gravel pit.

Comment

When I was a kid[16] back in 1957 in up state New York, small game hunting I found a old house deep in the wood's on our farm it turned out to be a Wiskey still back in the day, I found a old Winchester shot gun a Model 1897 pump.

Comment

A safe that had been stolen and beat to pieces with a sledge hammer.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pay it forward
                            by fitch270
                            I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                            Yesterday, 01:34 PM
                          • Reloading Gear Order
                            by fitch270
                            I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                            10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                          • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                            by dewman
                            Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                            10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                          • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                            by Ernie
                            Any handgun hunters here?
                            Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                            10-16-2020, 02:01 PM
                          • What are you hunting with this season? Pics please!
                            by Ernie
                            I am new here, so I’d like to get you to know you better
                            hi primarily hunt with a variety of handguns for big game, and I like shooting those...
                            10-16-2020, 01:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X