Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard any good things about the new Rossi Wizard or have shot it and liked it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard any good things about the new Rossi Wizard or have shot it and liked it?

Has anyone heard any good things about the new Rossi Wizard or have shot it and liked it?

I would'nt trust a Rossi if it was the last gun built in the world. Everyone I know thats has had one got rid of them for one problem or another.

Comment

I would have to agree with X2DKkiller; I have never shot one, but I have known people who have bought one and then tried to sell it to me with little explanation. When pinned down, they were not happy with it. I have not heard anything good about it. They could be okay, it's just I have never heard it from anyone who has handled one.

Comment

Originally posted by idduckhntr View Post
        I would'nt trust a Rossi if it was the last gun built in the world. Everyone I know thats has had one got rid of them for one problem or another.
        I know this was posted quite a while back, but here goes. I own a Rossi Circuit Judge(.45 Colt/.410). I really enjoy this firearm. the only firearm that I fire more is my Ruger 10/22. I am in the process of acquiring a Rossi Matched Pair in .308/20 GA barrels. I know that I am going to be satisfied with them. Give Rossi a try, you might change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo View Post
          I would have to agree with X2DKkiller; I have never shot one, but I have known people who have bought one and then tried to sell it to me with little explanation. When pinned down, they were not happy with it. I have not heard anything good about it. They could be okay, it's just I have never heard it from anyone who has handled one.
          I know this was posted quite a while back, but here goes. I own a Rossi Circuit Judge(.45 Colt/.410). I really enjoy this firearm. the only firearm that I fire more is my Ruger 10/22. I am in the process of acquiring a Rossi Matched Pair in .308/20 GA barrels. I know that I am going to be satisfied with them. Give Rossi a try, you might change your mind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget