Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I KNOW FELONS ARE NOT TO HAVE FIREARMS FOR HUNTING, BUT WHAT ABOUT CROSSBOWS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNOW FELONS ARE NOT TO HAVE FIREARMS FOR HUNTING, BUT WHAT ABOUT CROSSBOWS?

I KNOW FELONS ARE NOT TO HAVE FIREARMS FOR HUNTING, BUT WHAT ABOUT CROSSBOWS?

I think the weapon of choice is the "electric chair"

Comment

What about them?...They can have them...It's NOT a firearm is it?!

Comment

In Michigan, they can use bows', including crossbows.

smallcrow

Comment

i would check the local laws to be sure/ if prohibited i'd have to move to a state that allowed it,or country

Comment

Check the local laws and regulations they differ from state to state. But depending on what the crime was they may be able to still use a firearm if they go through the proper channels and get it approved for hunting, again this is state dependent.

Comment

That depends on the state, The laws regarding crossbows have changed significantly over the past 20+ years. In some states, no one was supposed to legally own a crossbow.

I remember the 94 case pretty clearly and I remember it helped bring crossbows back into the national spotlight

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget