• so where is everyone from?

so where is everyone from?

Minnesota, how about you?

Comment

Montana.........

Comment

Nebraska

Comment

I grew up in Nebraska, but have lived in Oklahoma since 1975. And yes, contrary to what my daughter thinks, we had electricity back then.

Comment

South Florida, where the deer are small and the gators are not. Also home to pythons, iguanas & hundreds of other invasive exotic species.

Comment

Ummmm, does my little picture box give me away?...

Comment

......where the eagle meets the sky, where the streams run off the mountain side, where grizzly's play in the huckleberry patchs, where the mighty elk sing the song of love in the early fall, where mule deer & whitetail deer live in harmony with eachother & play lets hide from djh today, where hunting is almost a household thing, where the places you hunt look like a painting, where the fresh air makes your spirt feel so alive, where the crisp of the winter at first light makes you remember you are Gods child!

Comment

Illinois

Comment

Whoa! When did you turn so poetic DJH?
                    The beauty of Montana is more than enough to inspire the poetry in man's heart. Last fall I was just north of Missoula on an elk hunt and was amazed by the beauty of the land... but I was more worried about becoming bear scat than writing poetry.

Comment

Captain, I'm not just got inspired by seadogs post! N of Missoula you had to been close I live 40 miles northwest of missoula on the flathead reservation in a town called St.Ignatius. I'm not thinking of anything out there but the moment when I'm out there because bear encounters somtimes rack up to 6 in one day Its helps you get in the zone are as Kody called it "Hunters Zen".

Comment

My title says all.

Comment

Ohio, Why? I don't have a clue. Born and raised here and just can't see myself leaving this Beautiful state.

Comment

New York State ###----> Rome, New York.... Central New York State.... Leatherstocking Country..... Mohawk Valley. We are about dead center in New York State.
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            dropjhook,
                            Damn my man, that is beautiful what you wrote. I always wanted to go to Alaska and Montana, either for a visit or to live in one of those states. I never been to Montana, but you brought me there in spirit.

Comment

West By Darn Virginia. Where black bears out number the people. My land borders national forest and i often wake up to turkey, deer and bear in my yard

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                                by Scott123
                                Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                                Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                              • Blade Stain
                                by jhjimbo
                                Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                                Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                              • Home Defense
                                by jhjimbo
                                If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                                10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                              • Pay it forward
                                by fitch270
                                I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                                10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                              • Reloading Gear Order
                                by fitch270
                                I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                                10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X