Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the weather doing right now and were at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the weather doing right now and were at?

Whats the weather doing right now and were at?

sunny and about 20 degrees with 20 mph wind and alot of snow on the ground

Comment

Sunny, about 60 degrees with a light breeze--and I'm stuck inside at work!

Comment

A ton of snow and no way out! The Northeast just got blasted with snow and though conditions are better it's still rough. 27 degrees and snow is still falling.

Comment

about 35° with 3 feet of snow on ground -PA

Comment

It finally stoped here Pittsburgdeer, but we may get another storm Monday

Comment

It is doing the same thing it has done since dec. 18. It is snowing, snowing, snowing. 20 Degrees and snowing. Pocahontas County WV

Comment

Last night of thirties here for a while going into the sixties with lows in the fortys and fifties.I'm lookin forward to the sixties and some redfish.

Comment

I just want it all to melt. I've had my fun in the snow. How about you, AbFreddie?

Comment

It's been in the thirties here in Minnesota the last few days. Really rare for February. Can't wait for spring. Snowshoeing and snowmobiling are fun and all but after 4 months I've had enough, only two more to go

Comment

We're having a pretty stretch of weather now, highs in the low sixties and lows in the high thirties, clear skies and mild breezes. Some plants are beginning to bud out.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lost some cover; pic heavy
                        by fitch270
                        ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
                        Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                      • Covid-19
                        by jhjimbo
                        Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                        09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
                      • Spur of the moment rifle
                        by Amflyer
                        I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                        09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
                      • The $20 Shooting Shack
                        by fitch270
                        So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                        09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
                      • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                        by dewman
                        one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                        09-15-2020, 08:42 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X