Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have any ideas of cool mounts for deer a hoof? My father made his into a coat rack. I'm trying to get something diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have any ideas of cool mounts for deer a hoof? My father made his into a coat rack. I'm trying to get something diff

does anyone have any ideas of cool mounts for deer a hoof? My father made his into a coat rack. I'm trying to get something different.

You could design a gun rack---depending where you live there may be regulations pertaining to the storage of firearms so design your project around whatever the law requires in your state or province.Another possible use would be a holder for fishing rods--it would display nicely.

Comment

you could make them into a boot dryer like where you slip your boot onto it when your boots are wet. i think thatd be cool

Comment

these are good ideas and thanks for your responce, but its not exactly what i'm looking for. I'm not really sure what i'm looking for otherwise i wouldn't be asking, but even if i can't find an idea that i want, i'm going to get 1 done just because these hooves are huge!

Comment

How about a handle for a knife that you make ?
          There are "kits" that can help you with this.

Comment

I was actually lookung at this online...Do you have any info. on the kits ?

Comment

my uncles made a gun rack, you just need a board and two hooves for every gun,and just screw them in from the back

Comment

gun rack
                bow rack
                lamp base
                book holder
                coat rack
                hat holder
                the list goes on and on

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gun cleaning patch tip
                  by fitch270
                  So I’m reorganizing the gun bench and notice the mock turtleneck shirt I’ve kept around for cutting into cleaning patches. Good 100% cotton fabric...
                  Today, 03:36 PM
                • 6.5-284 Borden/Alpine clone XP works great in the field - 588 yards
                  by Ernie
                  Dan Ekstrom and I have been looking for a shooter mule deer buck on public land.

For this area, Tuesday was the last day.

Yesterday, 10:06 AM
                • Outdoor Life archives
                  by Scott123
                  Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                  10-23-2020, 11:23 PM
                • Blade Stain
                  by jhjimbo
                  Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                  10-23-2020, 11:40 AM
                • Home Defense
                  by jhjimbo
                  If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                  10-20-2020, 02:15 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X