Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been hunting with a 50 caliber inline muzzleloader the last 6 years and now I am looking into purchasing a flintlock. I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been hunting with a 50 caliber inline muzzleloader the last 6 years and now I am looking into purchasing a flintlock. I am

I've been hunting with a 50 caliber inline muzzleloader the last 6 years and now I am looking into purchasing a flintlock. I am not familiar with any companies that produce flintlock rifles. I have a 650 dollar budget, and I am also interested into purchasing a 32 caliber also at a later date. Any information on companies that produce quality flintlock rifles within my price range is much appreciated.

go to www.dixiegunworks.com this site has everything for muzzleloaders. I checked and they have several flintlocks in your price range including .32 caliber flintlocks.

Comment

Lyman, Pedersoli (they also make Cabela's brand), T/C.

Comment

Thompson Center Arms of New Hanpshire

Comment

All of the above

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
            by jhjimbo
            If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
            Yesterday, 02:15 PM
          • Pay it forward
            by fitch270
            I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
            10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
          • Reloading Gear Order
            by fitch270
            I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
            10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
          • Ruger Oops! Round 2
            by dewman
            Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
            10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
          • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
            by Ernie
            Any handgun hunters here?
            Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
            10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X