Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have problems cycling shells in their 11-87 super mag?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have problems cycling shells in their 11-87 super mag?????

does anyone have problems cycling shells in their 11-87 super mag?????

I had an older remington automatic shot gun that I gave to my gunsmith, and it took him a good month to give it a good cleaning, and to get it working again. now it shoots like it was brand new. You might want to give that a try.

Comment

i bought my 11-87 super magnum last nov 09 and went on duck and goose hunting. the stupid gun failedto feed 2 out of 3. each time it did that and it was very frustrating. on the boat, on the shore, it failed to feed. took it home, took it apart, cleaned and lubricated, and still FFF. sent it back to remington thru dicks sporting and it;s been more than 3weeks and i still have no shotgun, cannot book a hunt. it was cheaper but i felt i got a piece of junk. i should have put a little more for a beretta urika. i have an upland super x2 and it took any type of 3" shells but it's not camo so i could not take it on salt water hunting. never would buy a remington semi auto. beretta, x3 and benelli are still the best, just double the price but it wont ruin your day's guided hunt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget