How's everyone's season going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    I took a "boe" in Primitive Arms season and a "duck" in the "Regular Gun" season.
    I've got all the meat I need.
    Any more "shooting" will be done with a camera! LOL!
    Maybe you should do a little research, "Mr. Know-it-all"!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      I took a "boe" in Primitive Arms season and a "duck" in the "Regular Gun" season.
      I've got all the meat I need.
      Any more "shooting" will be done with a camera! LOL!
      Okay, I did.

prim·i·tive
      /?prim?div/
      adjective
      1. relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something.
      "primitive mammals"
      synonyms: ancient, earliest, first, prehistoric, antediluvian, primordial, primeval, primal
      "primitive times"

How "early" was the "historical development" of guns with rifle scopes? The gun in the photo does not even appear to be a muzzle loader. Maybe it shoots black powder but so do the radar guided big guns on battleships. I have never heard anyone describe them as "primitive."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget