Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Oops Sorry, here are the pink photos from the len cover being pushed in by a black bear.
    Manufactures need to make their trail cams bear proof. The old Primos cams were bear proof.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I like Primos trail cams. The older motels stood to a inquisitive black bears yanking and pushing on them. My Primos Proof Cam had a bear pushed the lens inward. Now every daylight photo is pink.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Catherine Scarbrough
    started a topic To Will Brantley

To Will Brantley

Just read article "No Excuses"---was wondering which model of Primos Proof trail camera you used. Am looking for something reliable and can handle Michigan winters.
    Loved the article, am going to make my husband read it. I've heard at least half of these...every year!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X