Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother in Georgia built a monster box blind for deer hunting with his three grandsons. Any opinions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother in Georgia built a monster box blind for deer hunting with his three grandsons. Any opinions?

He built it on top of a high mound.
    Attached Files

Looks more like a Party Blind, The more people the more "scent factor"you deal with? Good Luck!!

Comment

Nice blind, maybe get some pigs to.

Comment

I like it. If it doesn't already have them they need to install windows to help with scent control, block cold winds, limit noise, keep insects and raccoons out. I'd be happy sitting in it all day.

Comment

Yeah, it looks nice and cosy ! All it needs is TV to keep the kids interested and a hook up for pizza delivery. Be a good place to spend a weekend ! How many acres are involved in this hunting area ? Looks like there might be enough room for the whole site to get together, maybe we could all gather for Thanksgiving, eh ?

Comment

Did you need a building permit and a zoning change? Just kidding, looks like a lot of work.

Comment

He should have gone the extra mile and gotten AC and television.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
                Did you need a building permit and a zoning change? Just kidding, looks like a lot of work.
                Might not be much of a joke in NJ...

Comment

Looks Mighty Comfortable. Should be able to stay in there nice and quiet for a long time.

Comment

I like it. Getting the next generation into our sport is the only way to see it continue. I would think he involved those young folks in the construction. They own it and will benefit from that educational experience(s) for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                      Looks more like a Party Blind, The more people the more "scent factor"you deal with? Good Luck!!
                      May need a bottle of Tinks or Code Blue up there.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                        I like it. If it doesn't already have them they need to install windows to help with scent control, block cold winds, limit noise, keep insects and raccoons out. I'd be happy sitting in it all day.
                        Good advice, I'll email that to my brother.
                        Thanks for helping

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                          Yeah, it looks nice and cosy ! All it needs is TV to keep the kids interested and a hook up for pizza delivery. Be a good place to spend a weekend ! How many acres are involved in this hunting area ? Looks like there might be enough room for the whole site to get together, maybe we could all gather for Thanksgiving, eh ?
                          I have no idea, how he will kept his three grandsons quiet during the hunt. ?
                          Maybe three hand held video games on mute?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                            Looks Mighty Comfortable. Should be able to stay in there nice and quiet for a long time.
                            He needs a recliner.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                              I like it. Getting the next generation into our sport is the only way to see it continue. I would think he involved those young folks in the construction. They own it and will benefit from that educational experience(s) for the rest of their lives.
                              I do not know, if the boys helped build it? They love being in it. ???????

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget