Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled an Antlerless tag in the state drawing, Anyone else got good news about hunting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled an Antlerless tag in the state drawing, Anyone else got good news about hunting?

That's easy venison in the freezer right there (knock on wood to appease hunting gods), provided I don't have to move too far for work. Anyone else have any good news?

Glad you pulled a tag. Luckily I live in the state that has tags for anyone with the money to buy one. Can officially count the days to archery season down on my fingers now . I'm not big on bow hunting in this heat anyways.

Comment

Ohio is either sex. My area was hit hard last year with EHD. Trail cams are not showing many deer, so I may hunt other areas.

Comment

Congrats!

Alabama doesn't require tags. We're limited to 3 bucks but can take one doe per day.

My good news is that I've finally joined a hunting club with a really great lease. Club rules limit us to 6 does and 3 bucks. Most of the shots will be less than 100 yards so that will be great for using the .300 BLK.

I'll take the 6.5 Creedmoor when hunting power lines. Some of those shots could be several hundred yards

Comment

Fl, Gen Gun Deer Hunt 2 Buck every day, come Doe week (6) days 1 Buck-1Doe or 2 Bucks every day in Doe week.

Bow Season 2Buck 2 Doe per. Bow Season.

What's New! I got a Pace Maker installed this week. Doc,said it will 20yr on my life....I think that's is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            Fl, Gen Gun Deer Hunt 2 Buck every day, come Doe week (6) days 1 Buck-1Doe or 2 Bucks every day in Doe week.

What's New! I got a Pace Maker installed this week. Doc,said it will 20yr on my life....I think that's is BS.
            Wow, a pacemaker! Does it have a rheostat for turning up the heart rate when you want to get frisky?

Comment

When I turned 65, I was able to get a "Lifetime" hunting and fishing license.
              Oklahoma has some draw hunts for elk but I just can't do that much walking!
              Even if I DID kill one, how in H-E double hockey sticks would ever get it out?
              The Wichita Mtn WMA is REALLY rough and no motor vehicles allowed.

Comment

NO ....just a bottle of blue pills??

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  Make some friends with horses Bubba

Comment

Hang in there T~Stand!!

Comment

Got horses, bucky!
                      Don't like horses bucky.
                      Horses buck and kick and bite Bucky.
                      I don't like horses.
                      One is Poco Bueno bred.
                      The other is Garret's Miss Pawhuska bred.

Wichita Mtn WMA is so rough, I wouldn't put a horse in it.

Comment

I obtained another non-resident deer tag in Montana this year. Either sex but should easily shoot another nice buck (I'll knock on wood too). I see up to a hundred deer a day bird hunting there. May accompany my brother for his elk if there's no pheasant hunting again this year. No elk tag for me (and no desire to shoot any more of them) but there's always deer where there's elk.

Comment

Good thing the state lets you shoot so many of them. Takes half a dozen of those little whitetails to make a sandwich.

Comment

cut it up in tiny pieces .

Comment

How big are those deer ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget