Do you see many whitetail deer twins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neuman23 View Post
    Here you go Pighunter. Found some pics of the triplets. I also selected a couple of others to get you excited for deer season. Youth season starts in 1 week, and I'll be taking my Assistant's son to this field. We are hoping for his first deer....odds are in his favor.
    Nice bachelor party there Neuman23.?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      I set up a trail cam during the summer of 2012. I got many photos of spotted fawns in July and August.
      Thanks Rich. Everybody puts their trail Cam three feet off the ground. I like placing my cam a foot off the ground when the bait is ten feet away.

Comment

I see twins at least as often as single fawns. Lots of good food in Central New York, both natural and agricultural.

Comment

I see Doe's with 2 fawns all the time.

Comment

Year to year here. This year I'm seeing more singles than doubles. Most years I think it's pretty even. Last year most does I saw had 2 and a couple even had 3 with them (maybe adopted, dunno).

Comment

My brother sent me this trail cam photo of whitetail twins.
              Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget