Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have any big game animals living around your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have any big game animals living around your house?

What species have you seen on your property or outside your window?
    Attached Files

Yep, we have deer that eat in our front yard at night. It's rare to see them in daylight but I was able to use the crossbow on two this past season. The best I've taken from the yard is a 6 point buck...
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes I do, not too far away, I think she is a little younger than me and every time I see her she looks game.

Comment

The end of our street has a very thick brush patch probably 20acres large or so where it’s not uncommon to see deer, quail, rabbits and some others. Too close to homes and a school to be shooting guns, but it’s public land and I think it’d be possible to bow hunt. The issue is that it’s so thick you literally can’t see more than 5-10 yards any direction and even then there’s too much brush to shoot that far.

Comment

We live on 200 acres 20 miles from camp we have every woodlin critter around the house from Black bears to Squirrels at one time or another, Mz Toin is bottle feeding a fawn, The mother got hit by a Speeding Truck up the road. FWC to stop by monday!

Comment

Deer, turkey, geese, bob cat, coyote, squirrel, cottontail, quail and dove.
            Blue wing teal raise on my lake every year!

Comment

Our suburban home for fifty years is called, “ The Dead Zoo”. Sort of hurts my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
                Our suburban home for fifty years is called, “ The Dead Zoo”. Sort of hurts my feelings
                Our last house we saw squirrels and pigeons. It sucked being away from nature. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                  We live on 200 acres 20 miles from camp we have every woodlin critter around the house from Black bears to Squirrels at one time or another, Mz Toin is bottle feeding a fawn, The mother got hit by a Speeding Truck up the road. FWC to stop by monday!
                  Maybe the Florida Game Commission will open up bear hunting behind your house. Start a bait pile for fun and buy a trail Cam. I want to see these mystery Florida Bears on your property. ?

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                    Yep, we have deer that eat in our front yard at night. It's rare to see them in daylight but I was able to use the crossbow on two this past season. The best I've taken from the yard is a 6 point buck...
                    Hey ?, I look outside the window for game all the time. ? ?2??

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                      The end of our street has a very thick brush patch probably 20acres large or so where it’s not uncommon to see deer, quail, rabbits and some others. Too close to homes and a school to be shooting guns, but it’s public land and I think it’d be possible to bow hunt. The issue is that it’s so thick you literally can’t see more than 5-10 yards any direction and even then there’s too much brush to shoot that far.
                      I think the deer are eating my crush corn, that I put on the ground for the song birds and tree rats. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                        My mom used to always put out food for the neighborhood cats, which always got eaten by the tree rats and trash pandas

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
                          Happy Miles, "Dead Zoo" sounds like the title to a Vincent Price movie! It's also the nickname for The Natural History Museum in Dublin. Wear the title with pride!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VunX2u_mQWw

Comment

LOL! I do too and PigHuntress knows to leave my binoculars on the table instead of putting them away.

Comment

Pighunter, how come you dragged that deer in the house and took a picture of it on the living room rug ?? A rather poor way to make points with the little lady ! Lol !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X