Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Devine? Is this what you wanted to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice bucks! I miss hunting in Kentucky - divorced out of the family so it would have been awkward to continue hunting the in-law's farm near Hopkinsville. Our Central Alabama deer are not as large, our season is longer but our deer are more wary and hide in thicker undergrowth.

Is that a Confederate flag draped in the corner of your room?

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
      Very nice bucks! I miss hunting in Kentucky - divorced out of the family so it would have been awkward to continue hunting the in-law's farm near Hopkinsville. Our Central Alabama deer are not as large, our season is longer but our deer are more wary and hide in thicker undergrowth.

Good eye Pighunter,also you can see a teenager me and a childhood pal in a frame picture we doubled up on a pair of young bucks,I,m on the left

Comment

I hunted on Ft.Campbell a few times ,good hunting there but I never scored there,a lot of rules there so we gave it up.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          I must say 6p, that is one fine collection of bone. I do not believe I have ever seen that many excellent bucks taken by one hunter ! Now if you will just give us mere mortals the location of these hunting places (just so we know these were not collected at yard sales you understand) we will be forever grateful and be most honored to call you SIR from now on !! And, you can trust each and every one of us, we will tell nobody else, we will be as stingy as you for not telling us already ! I must say I am most impressed, congrats !
          Yes sir,Gary all Kentucky bucks,I hunted out of state for pheasants and quail years ago raising and selling birddogs but not deer,there wasn't, any reason . There are no pictures of all the botched bucks ,I have a folder of bucks taken by friends on hunts I was on,and another of my son that started at 9 years old.

Comment

I never took a quality buck until 25 seasons had past,the difference I believe is when I became a serious bow hunter,although only a few of these bucks were harvested by bow the rewards are evident of the focus bowhunting requires. I have never shown these pictures before out of respect for the Whitetail,I prefer not to be seen as boastful.I think the natural beauty of these animals are an art form that I had decided to share.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
              I never took a quality buck until 25 seasons had past,the difference I believe is when I became a serious bow hunter,although only a few of these bucks were harvested by bow the rewards are evident of the focus bowhunting requires. I have never shown these pictures before out of respect for the Whitetail,I prefer not to be seen as boastful.I think the natural beauty of these animals are an art form that I had decided to share.
              6PH, no need to apologize for posting these awesome bucks. I requested to see your mounts. Thanks again. ? I am glad to see you "wear the pants in the house" a quote my Ralph Kramdon (Jackie Gleason) on the old Honeymooners. Many hunters have their trophy mounts in their sheds, their garage or their unfinished basement. +1 for the pants ?LOL

Comment

Ah, now I see the photo. The resolution isn't quiet enough to make out details but that's a good one to have on the wall. I only hunted private land in Kentucky. That old farm was where I shot my first buck, my largest buck, and made my longest shot - all with a .308 Remington 788. That's also where I killed my first buck with a handgun - a Ruger Vaquero in .45 Colt. Kentucky is a beautiful State and good folks live there.

Comment

I'm going to eat my hat from jealousy over here.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hotel guest.
                    by 99explorer
                    A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock on the door.
                    She opens the door to find a man that she has never seen before.
                    The...
                    Today, 08:41 PM
                  • Plane crash.
                    by 99explorer
                    A passenger plane crashes on the exact border between the U.S. and Canada.
                    Where do they bury the survivors?
                    Today, 03:16 PM
                  • Animals on the ark.
                    by 99explorer
                    How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
                    Today, 02:08 PM
                  • The college student puzzle..
                    by 99explorer
                    A student rides his scooter to the train station to go to college. His home in between two train stations.
                    The first station is a mile from home,...
                    Yesterday, 01:58 PM
                  • Pieces of gold.
                    by 99explorer
                    Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                    08-23-2019, 06:45 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X