Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Devine? Is this what you wanted to see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Devine? Is this what you wanted to see?

Kentucky memories
    Attached Files

It would only let me do 5 uploads at a time,hope this satisfies your question,if not well I got bigger and I got more

Comment

Fine animals 6pt. Those brows on number 2 are unbelievable. Question: Do you use trail cam footage to decide where you'll hunt day to day? Also guessing you're a younger guy, at least under 40 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
        Fine animals 6pt. Those brows on number 2 are unbelievable. Question: Do you use trail cam footage to decide where you'll hunt day to day? Also guessing you're a younger guy, at least under 40 anyway.
        Ty Dewman , my 53rd season 64 ,no I just try to hunt funnels or hot rub areas,plus I.m continually changing stand sites
        and different areas

Comment

Never would have guessed you were that old. I am such a slacker compared to everyone else on both websites.

Comment

Check out the story about Jim Shockey and see his man cave photo.

Comment

That old ? Lol ! Concrete finisher by trade, Bridges,Interstates,do a number on a pair of knees

Comment

I got a pretty good one at the taxidermist now,typical 8 ,w4 stickers , heavy rack ,4 and half inches between G3 g4' probably be awhile before it's back, I think mine,S # was 173

Comment

I've bean down that road;-((

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
                    Here you go
                    Looks like they didn't always get a pass on that bottom photo .

Some very fine deer sir. We don't grow them anywhere near that size around here, but it's all relative anyway.

Comment

I must say 6p, that is one fine collection of bone. I do not believe I have ever seen that many excellent bucks taken by one hunter ! Now if you will just give us mere mortals the location of these hunting places (just so we know these were not collected at yard sales you understand) we will be forever grateful and be most honored to call you SIR from now on !! And, you can trust each and every one of us, we will tell nobody else, we will be as stingy as you for not telling us already ! I must say I am most impressed, congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
                        Here you go
                        No sir,not always,some were last daybucks,,some new equipment bucks and some just in the wrong place at the wrong time ,lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                          I must say 6p, that is one fine collection of bone. I do not believe I have ever seen that many excellent bucks taken by one hunter ! Now if you will just give us mere mortals the location of these hunting places (just so we know these were not collected at yard sales you understand) we will be forever grateful and be most honored to call you SIR from now on !! And, you can trust each and every one of us, we will tell nobody else, we will be as stingy as you for not telling us already ! I must say I am most impressed, congrats !
                          Ty BH Richard,most western Kentucky border,near Ohio river From Cincinnati to Paducah K.y Lots of days I never seen a flag.Perseverance is the answer. And time,53years

Comment

Nice bucks. Thanks for sharing. ? Are they all Kentucky bucks? Did you ever hunt out-of-state?
                            Some of those mounts look like northern size bucks?
                            BTW, Jersey bucks don't get big like your bucks. Reason being hunting pressure, genes, many vehicle collisions and lack of food in the northern mountains or the southern pine barrens.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget