Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas firearms deer season opens tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas firearms deer season opens tomorrow.

The weather should be conducive to deer hunting, the forecast is calling for highs in the 50's, lows in the 30's, and 5-12mph winds for the rest of the week.
    Attached Files

Good job on scout cams,he appears to like the area,,needs another year or so if possible. Good luck ,hope you tag a Kansas Giant

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
      Good job on scout cams,he appears to like the area,,needs another year or so if possible. Good luck ,hope you tag a Kansas Giant
      Thanks 6P.
      I prefer to eat does so he'll probably get a pass for this year. And I've seen bigger deer around.

Comment

Here's hoping your season successful...as it looks it will be!

Comment

Red, nice trail cam photos. I love trail cams. ??
          That top photo of the buck in midair is 140 to 150 class range. High antlers with a spread pass the ears.
          Best of luck and hunt all day. Take your lunch and drink with you. ? +1

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Here's hoping your season successful...as it looks it will be!
            Thanks Bubba. As long as I'm in the right place at the right time. According to my camera I have a good place, it'll depend on the wind when I can hunt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
              That top photo of the buck in midair is 140 to 150 class range. High antlers with a spread pass the ears.
              Thanks Gary. The longer I use trail cams the more I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                Trail cams shows you what bucks are in the area. It nice to see the head gear on big bucks. It makes you hunt longer, and refusing to quit your hunt early.
                My cams show me, that a giant bear is eating on my bait pile during the safety of darkness. ?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The college student puzzle..
                    by 99explorer
                    A student rides his scooter to the train station to go to college. His home in between two train stations.
                    The first station is a mile from home,...
                    Yesterday, 01:58 PM
                  • Pieces of gold.
                    by 99explorer
                    Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                    08-23-2019, 06:45 PM
                  • Mansion on fire.
                    by 99explorer
                    One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                    It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                    08-23-2019, 10:04 AM
                  • Firing squad.
                    by 99explorer
                    A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                    This final shot does...
                    08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                  • Lost in the woods.
                    by 99explorer
                    You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                    One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                    Two Indians...
                    08-22-2019, 01:24 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X