Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Answer award Trivia Question. How many whitetails are in this photo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM View Post
    Oh I see how it is, Gary. You pass me on the top 10 list so you puff out your chest and call me out . I can only count 12, but I am viewing this on my phone, so the picture is fairly small and gets blurry zoomed it. Ok maybe there are 13. Or 14. Hah.
    JM, an ex F&S user from North Carolina had a system. If you post this spam symbol $$$, you get a hundred plus points.?

Comment

I have young-ish eyes, I still count 13. 1 far right, 1 far left and distant, 11 around the feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
        Well I counted 12,but every one knows there's 10 for every one you see,so I guess 120 ,
        I got 3 in the upper right corner blowing it up to 42". A big buck nose to nose with a doe and the rear of another doe in their foreground. Would make 14 I believe.

Comment

Thirteen

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            I say 13......
            Big>G You tagged Me Not JM.....I'm #3 on F&S??

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget