Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Answer award Trivia Question. How many whitetails are in this photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Answer award Trivia Question. How many whitetails are in this photo?

JM and others, one guess only.
    Attached Files

Well I counted 12,but every one knows there's 10 for every one you see,so I guess 120 ,

Comment

14, give or take a few.

The picture reminds me of Sat. evening when I was combining soybeans, at my last count before dark there were 13 deer around the edge of the field.

Comment

I count 12. visible to the naked eye, under magnification.

Comment

I count 13.

Comment

Oh I see how it is, Gary. You pass me on the top 10 list so you puff out your chest and call me out . I can only count 12, but I am viewing this on my phone, so the picture is fairly small and gets blurry zoomed it. Ok maybe there are 13. Or 14. Hah.

Comment

I say 13......

Comment

Gary, if the prize for being correct is really, really good, I will take the time and guess the number at 14 !

Comment

No matter how I look at the photo, I can't see more than 12.
                  Woops, that's a deer's tail in the brush to the right. 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                    I say 13......
                    JM, My iPhone and iPad does not bring up the Top Ten Leaderboard for F&S or OL.
                    I rarely use my frame main computer to follow the Top Ten.
                    Ever since cheating F&S user Rudyglove27 spammed plus points with the same posted symbol thousands of times and my complaint letter fell on deaf ears, I've had a bad taste in my mouth for the Top Ten Leaderboard.
                    Outdoor Life planted two fraudulent users in their Top Ten. One phony user's profile has no comments, no replies or no questions yet is listed at number four. I posted a complaint to Natalie but again nothing was done about it.
                    I would like to see the Bonnier Corporation dump the tainted Top Ten Leaderboard.
                    JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                      Oh I see how it is, Gary. You pass me on the top 10 list so you puff out your chest and call me out . I can only count 12, but I am viewing this on my phone, so the picture is fairly small and gets blurry zoomed it. Ok maybe there are 13. Or 14. Hah.
                      Sorry JM, I posted my reply to you under a Treestand by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
                        Well I counted 12,but every one knows there's 10 for every one you see,so I guess 120 ,
                        I counted 12 deer with my reading glasses on.

Comment

Big>G get New Glasses count again there are 13....2 in the fair right corner. I used a stamp magnifier.

Comment

Tree, I thought that was one deer looking back. I can see the deer butt and head but I didn't use a magnify glass.
                            Anybody else see two deer on the far right border center.
                            We have an official appeal on the ruling. Any young eagle eyes out there? ?

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                              I was only joking of course. I could not care less about the top 10. Ironically I noticed that you passed me right before reading your question. Didn't even know you were on the top 10. If I really cared I would be at the top of the list(if you combine all of my accounts I'd be well into first, lol). The points system is now heavily favored towards people who ask questions(since replies generate points). This was a recent update, so in a few months the list will be very different, and you will most likely take over the top spot if stay active.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X