Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice ten point up close right now. 7pm Iowa Central time. What would he score?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice ten point up close right now. 7pm Iowa Central time. What would he score?

Live Southern Iowa Deer corn feeder cam. Ten point up close. Click on the link and wait for thirty second commercial.

https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/crush-deer-cam?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculat ion&spotim_referrer=recirculation
    Attached Files

Here is another angle of the symmetrical 10 point buck.
    Check out his back leg injury? A possible vehicle or another buck damaged his back leg.
    Looks painful, but he seems strong, and full of life.
    Attached Files

Comment

120's maybe low 130's depending on the mass measurements. He's probably a great deer for New Jersey, but he's just average in Iowa. Maybe a big 2 1/2 but definitely not more than a 3 1/2 year old. Myself, I look at the body. Can't eat the horns and the wife hates them on the wall. Again, definitely bigger bodied deer in Iowa. His shoulders and hind quarters need another year to bulk up to make the work worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by gawnhuntn View Post
        120's maybe low 130's depending on the mass measurements. He's probably a great deer for New Jersey, but he's just average in Iowa. Maybe a big 2 1/2 but definitely not more than a 3 1/2 year old. Myself, I look at the body. Can't eat the horns and the wife hates them on the wall. Again, definitely bigger bodied deer in Iowa. His shoulders and hind quarters need another year to bulk up to make the work worthwhile.
        GH, Welcome to Outdoor Life. It's good to hear from you.
        You're correct it is a nice deer for New Jersey.
        This Live Iowa website has bigger bucks coming into the corn feeder.
        First time I hunted Saskatchewan, the guide said to the hunters in camp, do not shoot a buck that is a keeper back home.
        These bucks are much bigger so be patient out there in your blind or tree stand.

Comment

I would say a 120 or less for a 2.5 year old, he has good brow tines, he would be an Average size North Fl deer.

Comment

I'd guess 3.5years but I'm used to smaller bodied deer than what they have in Iowa. Not a huge rack but plenty big enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
              I'd guess 3.5years but I'm used to smaller bodied deer than what they have in Iowa. Not a huge rack but plenty big enough for me.
              Top Answer Outlaw, for not throwing my Iowa ten point buck photos under the bus. LMAO
              The buck has huge brow tines, big G2s and large G3s. The rack goes from ear to ear.
              140 easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                Botton photo look at the nice G2's and G3's?
                Tough OL jury.

Comment

I'd put him in the 110's. 120 max. 2.5 yrs old. I think you're getting buck fever.

Comment

This morning 7am Iowa time buck.
                    Attached Files

Comment

His left side G2's and G3's are like swords.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                        His left side G2's and G3's are like swords.
                        That looks like a different deer. Nice tine length, and mass. Great buck.

Comment

Big tall Eight point with a side sticker point.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget