Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out these two shooter bucks. Wow ! Which would you shoot if they both walked in on your blind or tree stand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these two shooter bucks. Wow ! Which would you shoot if they both walked in on your blind or tree stand?

You only have one tag for one buck.
    Southern Iowa Live Camera facing a corn feeder 24 hours a day.
    Check out these two bruisers from ten minutes ago.
    Attached Files

I dunno Gary, they look a little young. Better give them another 2-3 years to mature.

That's a tough choice but I'm a sucker for the one with the wide rack.

Comment

Ah yes, nothing like a nice sized rack to get me excited. A nice sized buck does the trick as well.

-I'd shoot the one on the left 100%. Older, bigger bodied, and bigger rack.

Comment

What do they hide in the deer feeders over there? I'd go for the one on the left, but I'd be happy with either.

Comment

Put me down for the one on the left also. I can't wait two or three more years.

Comment

On second thought, in three more years, he might look like this:
            Attached Files

Comment

I'll take both in Fl,You can take two bucks a day every day, I can't wait two years.

Comment

Originally posted by DogGuy87 View Post
                I dunno Gary, they look a little young. Better give them another 2-3 years to mature.

Hey Dog, You must live in Saskatchewan, Canada if these aren't shooters. :-)) +2

Comment

Turkeys scared the deer off the feeder.
                  Now we know which of these species wear the pants? LOL
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                    I'll take both in Fl,You can take two bucks a day every day, I can't wait two years.
                    Tree, You only have one southern Iowa tag. You Poacher. LMAO +1

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      On second thought, in three more years, he might look like this:
                      99, Nice northern buck. He makes my two shooter bucks look like young tots. :-)
                      If I shot him, I would get a full size trophy mount.

Comment

I would shoot for the high eight point with a couple sticker points added. He has longer antler points also.
                        I also add a comment and photo underneath the Southern Iowa Live Cam link.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                          I'm talking about Fl, not IWOA.....Lol

Comment

WI has some nice deer but I'm just giving you a hard time. I would happily have taken the first one of those giants that stepped out and gave me a good shot.

Comment

I know about Wisconsin deer. My cousin shoots big bucks every year in LaCrosse, Wis.?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget