Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you start up your own YouTube account? Any Good, Bad or Ugly things to know. Do you need a Facebook Account first?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How would you start up your own YouTube account? Any Good, Bad or Ugly things to know. Do you need a Facebook Account first?

    You can then copy your YouTube video link and then post it on Outdoor Life.
    I have neat videos deer hunting big bucks in Saskatchewan, turkey Tom hunting in Jersey or fishing for salmon and Steelhead on Lake Ontario.

  • #2
    Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

    However, there are lots of other sites that can host your videos.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

      However, there are lots of other sites that can host your videos.
      Buckshot, would my iPhone or iPad post videos on here? How do you do it?
      The only videos I've seem on here had a link to click on.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
        Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

        However, there are lots of other sites that can host your videos.
        I've posted videos on F&A Big G.
        But it only displays about 5 seconds.

        Comment


        • #5
          Big G, I've never been a big "social media" fan, but since Zuckerberg decided to "censor" Facebook, I have absolutely NO desire to participate!
          My eldest was "stalked" by an ex on Facebook!
          Ain't no way, Jose!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Big G, I've never been a big "social media" fan, but since Zuckerberg decided to "censor" Facebook, I have absolutely NO desire to participate!
            My eldest was "stalked" by an ex on Facebook!
            Ain't no way, Jose!
            Bubba, I am not on Facebook and have no desire to sign up. YouTube has me interested.

            Comment


            • #7
              Setting up a YouTube account is quite simple, just be prepared that a long video can take awhile to upload depending on your computer. I have multiple channels for specific school projects over the years. You really do not need to provide any information unless it gets to a point where you wanted to monetize videos.
              -
              Edit: if you do make an account be sure to let us OL users know since I enjoy wanting those types of video(am I the only one who doesn't use F&S?..might be an official question about that from me soon).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JM1993 View Post
                Setting up a YouTube account is quite simple, just be prepared that a long video can take awhile to upload depending on your computer. I have multiple channels for specific school projects over the years. You really do not need to provide any information unless it gets to a point where you wanted to monetize videos.
                -
                Edit: if you do make an account be sure to let us OL users know since I enjoy wanting those types of video(am I the only one who doesn't use F&S?..might be an official question about that from me soon).
                You already have an account on OL so you should be gtg for F&S. It uses the same username and password so you should be able to pull it up in a new tab and sign in.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                  Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

                  However, there are lots of other sites that can host your videos.
                  You can post those videos directly on here. You just need to upload them. However, there is a size limit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    Big G, I've never been a big "social media" fan, but since Zuckerberg decided to "censor" Facebook, I have absolutely NO desire to participate!
                    My eldest was "stalked" by an ex on Facebook!
                    Ain't no way, Jose!
                    I have a Facebook account but can't figure out how to search items for sale. Anybody know how to do it ?

                    Comment

                    Welcome!

                    Collapse

                    Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                    If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                    And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

                    Right Rail 1 Ad

                    Collapse

                    Top Active Users

                    Collapse

                    There are no top active users.

                    Right Rail 2 Ad

                    Collapse

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    • Youth pheasant hike
                      by fitch270
                      Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

                      Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                      Yesterday, 08:41 PM
                    • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                      by fitch270
                      Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                      09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                    • Unusual Sound
                      by jhjimbo
                      At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                      09-25-2020, 02:17 PM
                    • bedding on new rifle
                      by Amflyer
                      Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                      09-25-2020, 12:22 AM
                    • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                      by fitch270
                      Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                      ...
                      09-24-2020, 08:57 PM

                    Right Rail 3 Ad

                    Collapse

                    Footer Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X