Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you start up your own YouTube account? Any Good, Bad or Ugly things to know. Do you need a Facebook Account first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you start up your own YouTube account? Any Good, Bad or Ugly things to know. Do you need a Facebook Account first?

You can then copy your YouTube video link and then post it on Outdoor Life.
    I have neat videos deer hunting big bucks in Saskatchewan, turkey Tom hunting in Jersey or fishing for salmon and Steelhead on Lake Ontario.

Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

However, there are lots of other sites that can host your videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      Youtube recently changed their terms of service. So I don't know exactly how it works anymore, but if you're just looking to post videos, I believe all you need is a Google Account. So if you use Gmail, or an Android phone, you're already set.

Buckshot, would my iPhone or iPad post videos on here? How do you do it?
      The only videos I've seem on here had a link to click on.

Comment

I've posted videos on F&A Big G.
        But it only displays about 5 seconds.

Comment

Big G, I've never been a big "social media" fan, but since Zuckerberg decided to "censor" Facebook, I have absolutely NO desire to participate!
          My eldest was "stalked" by an ex on Facebook!
          Ain't no way, Jose!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Big G, I've never been a big "social media" fan, but since Zuckerberg decided to "censor" Facebook, I have absolutely NO desire to participate!
            Ain't no way, Jose!
            Bubba, I am not on Facebook and have no desire to sign up. YouTube has me interested.

Comment

Setting up a YouTube account is quite simple, just be prepared that a long video can take awhile to upload depending on your computer. I have multiple channels for specific school projects over the years. You really do not need to provide any information unless it gets to a point where you wanted to monetize videos.
              -
              Edit: if you do make an account be sure to let us OL users know since I enjoy wanting those types of video(am I the only one who doesn't use F&S?..might be an official question about that from me soon).

Comment

Originally posted by JM1993 View Post
                Setting up a YouTube account is quite simple, just be prepared that a long video can take awhile to upload depending on your computer. I have multiple channels for specific school projects over the years. You really do not need to provide any information unless it gets to a point where you wanted to monetize videos.
                -
                Edit: if you do make an account be sure to let us OL users know since I enjoy wanting those types of video(am I the only one who doesn't use F&S?..might be an official question about that from me soon).
                You already have an account on OL so you should be gtg for F&S. It uses the same username and password so you should be able to pull it up in a new tab and sign in.

Comment

You can post those videos directly on here. You just need to upload them. However, there is a size limit.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    Ain't no way, Jose!
                    I have a Facebook account but can't figure out how to search items for sale. Anybody know how to do it ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X