Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you use available natural scents ,as cover mask,manure in farm areas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Apples, pine cones, pine needles, been using them for years.
    Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
      Ive used pine needles,sage,any aromatic bush or weeds,even storing hunting clothes in bags of hay and leaves,there is a multitude of things that by them selves that won't put meat on the game pole,scents,grunts,camo, they all help to tip the odds in the hunters favor, as some here have posted they so much smarter than the game they hunt they don't need any help,I have killed lots of deer last 52years,and any one can kill abig buck,the challenge ,the way I choose to hunt is to take big ones yearly,so if you think its easy or big bucks arent smart,try it. The prize is in the field,proof. Is when you put them on the walls.
      Ok, I'm convinced

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget