Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am just wondering if anyone has eaten 'Common Snipe' and if it is any good(I have been seeing quite a few on the farm recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GERG
    replied
    I like them but seem to be a little stronger than dove.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    I've had it and I didn't care for it. Dove is better IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Yes! dont like them just the same as Doves meat.
    NOW Grouse and woodcock are tops for me,YUM YUM YUM.

Leave a comment:

• 6phunter
    replied
    dar k meat similar to dove

Leave a comment:

• Levi Banks
    replied
    Here's an article from the Missouri Department of Conservation website that gives a basic recipe. I've never had them myself.
    http://mdc.mo.gov/conmag/2007/09/utility-birds

Leave a comment:

• I am just wondering if anyone has eaten 'Common Snipe' and if it is any good(I have been seeing quite a few on the farm recently

I am just wondering if anyone has eaten 'Common Snipe' and if it is any good(I have been seeing quite a few on the farm recently but do not want to shoot them if can't eat). Also are there any other birds in Missouri that are good to eat that I may not be aware of?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget