Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy ya'll!! I am proud to announce that i have killed my gobbler! I killed him at 6:15 on saturday morning. Almost didnt get h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy ya'll!! I am proud to announce that i have killed my gobbler! I killed him at 6:15 on saturday morning. Almost didnt get h

Howdy ya'll!! I am proud to announce that i have killed my gobbler! I killed him at 6:15 on saturday morning. Almost didnt get him, the shell in the barrel was a dud. After a quick work of the 11-87 action i dropped him with one shot. I killed him just in time because on sunday i broke my gun hand. And yes the hand hurts a ton. The worst part is that now i cant try out my new bowfishing setup. Smitty18 (sorry for the spelling and grammar errors, still trying to get used to doing everything with my left hand.)

Congratulations on your gobbler! How in the world did you break your hand, or is that classified? That really is a shame that you'll be limited in your outdoor activities---you will also find that is is impossible to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich one-handed. When my right hand was busted up, I did, finally, learn to tie my shoes with only my left hand. Took a while, though. Hope you heal quickly.

Comment

Way to go the gobbler - not the way to go with your hand. Suppose you fell down while snoopy dancing around your turkey. Remember while performing the Snoopy you need to watch the ground for those tripping objects.
      later,
      charlie

Comment

Congrats Smitty! Sorry about your hand though. There is plenty of summer left to bowfish. besides you will want to do that anyway to get your hands and shoulders back in shape for bow season.

Comment

Well Piney,
          I broke my hand in a fight(still won even with a broken hand). After reading your post i tried in vain to make a halfways decent PBJ but to no avail. Still working on tying my boots.
          Smitty18

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mansion on fire.
            by 99explorer
            One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
            It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
            Today, 10:04 AM
          • Firing squad.
            by 99explorer
            A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
            This final shot does...
            Yesterday, 09:07 PM
          • Lost in the woods.
            by 99explorer
            You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
            One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
            Two Indians...
            Yesterday, 01:24 PM
          • Books on a shelf.
            by 99explorer
            There are several books on a bookshelf.
            If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
            08-21-2019, 02:19 PM
          • Mental arithmetic.
            by 99explorer
            A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
            The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
            How much does the ball cost?
            08-21-2019, 11:57 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X