Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im hunting in mid minnesota and i was wanting all the coyte hunting tips u guys have 2 offer, thanks u guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im hunting in mid minnesota and i was wanting all the coyte hunting tips u guys have 2 offer, thanks u guys.

im hunting in mid minnesota and i was wanting all the coyte hunting tips u guys have 2 offer, thanks u guys.

always play the wind, look for your shot to come from the down windside , camo is key cover all exposed skin, even make a cover for you gun of choice, myself i made a winter cover for my gun out of fabric from walmart costless then buying the tape or fabric sold at hunting shops

Comment

oh and another trick i use, given if you dont want to spend alot but get results is find a little weight fabric about a 12inche white doll rod and some fishing line. what you do say your using a crow in destress call, cut a little hole in the black fabric tie it to the fishing line using only a couple inches of line and connect it to the rod, this works well on windy days give the look of a bird flapping around out there in the field or where ever, also would work the same with a rabbit just change the color. also scent is important, may sound crazy but i rub the fabric on my cat or a kill or roadkill so its has a scent, coyotes work a lot off their nose like an other animal

Comment

u gotta put on scent cover like u r archery huntin cause these r dogs.

Comment

If you have time to set up on recently harvested or cut crop fields--you will find coyotes trolling up and down for mice-- birds-- etc that been run through the farm machinery.Most have learned with the foxes that easy meals await with little or no effort.As I farm---the first few passes a machine will draw seagulls and predators looking for food.You will find it will produce best early and within 24 hours everything will picked up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
            by jhjimbo
            If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
            10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
          • Pay it forward
            by fitch270
            I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
            10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
          • Reloading Gear Order
            by fitch270
            I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
            10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
          • Ruger Oops! Round 2
            by dewman
            Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
            10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
          • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
            by Ernie
            Any handgun hunters here?
            Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
            10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X