The "eyes" have it! πŸ‘€

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "eyes" have it! πŸ‘€

Across the road from my home is a quarter section. The family sold it off and I just happened to know the young man who bought it. He's letting me pull clapboards off the old ramshackle house that sits on it for deer stand material.
    I pulled a load off this morning and as I was driving away, I had an "eyes on you" chill run down my spine.
    Sitting right on top of the run down pile, sat a HUGE bobcat!
    Wish I'd had a better camera!
    Beautiful cat!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a female that dens in there, I’ve seen feral cats raise litters in worse heaps.

Funny you mentioned a better camera, we just opened a box the UPS man dropped off about an hour ago, finally ordered a nice set up on Saturday. Way out of my league tech wise but my daughter is thrilled.

Cool encounter with the cat FB. Hope turkeys aren’t a preferred meal!

Comment

That's pretty cool. FBπŸ‘

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
        I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a female that dens in there, I’ve seen feral cats raise litters in worse heaps.

Funny you mentioned a better camera, we just opened a box the UPS man dropped off about an hour ago, finally ordered a nice set up on Saturday. Way out of my league tech wise but my daughter is thrilled.

Cool encounter with the cat FB. Hope turkeys aren’t a preferred meal!
        No turkeys for that cat! LOL!
        Sadly, game is pretty sparse right around the house.*
        You don't have to travel over a mile or so to get to areas where there is cover to hold game.

dewman, when I first "saw" it, I thought it was a feral cat. Had it been a feral cat, I would have shot it.

* - fitch270, let me clarify, I can step out on my front porch and see this house (?) to the east.
        FirstBubba
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 12-07-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

dewman, when I first "saw" it, I thought it was a feral cat. Had it been a feral cat, I would have shot it.
          Right there with you on the feral cats. If I'm on public, or even private if I know the owner don't have one, I shoot cats on sight and am proud to do so. I consider it irresponsible not to. πŸˆπŸ‘€ = πŸ’₯β›ͺοΈπŸ™€β˜ οΈ

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget