Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how often and how long are you supposed to call during coyote hunting in the 40 min period at one stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigjake
    replied
    lotta variables, call being used( prey in distress or coyote communication call) and time of year (is it mating season?). most general answer i can give is dont over call, in a 40 minute period, i would call no more than 3 times then stay silent for 30 minutes and call again, if your using a prey in distress call you must remember that rabbits dont have the lung capacity we do. call using short 1-2 second bursts for 30 seconds at a time

Leave a comment:

• how often and how long are you supposed to call during coyote hunting in the 40 min period at one stand

how often and how long are you supposed to call during coyote hunting in the 40 min period at one stand

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Returned Leupold vx2 follow through-
    by dewman
    Received my 2001 Leupold vx2 back from them today. Thankfully my scope was repaired instead of substituting. My lenses look amazing, can't believe they...
    Today, 02:36 PM
  • Bee hive construction
    by FirstBubba
    So far, I've built a "bee vacuum" and a "swarm trap".
    When I deploy the trap this spring, I'll need at least one hive....I hope!...
    10-24-2021, 10:45 PM
  • He’s in
    by fitch270
    The Kid got his acceptance letter yesterday from the college he’s mainly interested in. Including a decent scholarship right off the top. Still another...
    10-24-2021, 07:07 PM
  • 280AI Draws First Blood
    by Ernie
    BCG 280 Ackley Improved XP-100. This custom XP-100 shoots so good, and everyone who has shot it loves it.
    I finally was able to draw first blood...
    10-23-2021, 04:27 PM
  • Preserving meat, fish and produce.
    by FirstBubba
    This subject was broached as a tangent to another thread on F&S!

Do you process your own game?

What preservation methods...
    10-21-2021, 09:21 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X