Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it would be cool if OL started a trapping page. I know many guys had said they would like to see the addition of this se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it would be cool if OL started a trapping page. I know many guys had said they would like to see the addition of this se

I think it would be cool if OL started a trapping page. I know many guys had said they would like to see the addition of this section to make a perfect magazine even better! Foxhunter18

Agree....next time ask a question though =].

Comment

Absolutely, you don't see many trapping articles at all unless you get a specialty magazine. I just took the trapping certification earlier this year, but I have yet to get out and trap.

Comment

JM1993, gave you a minus, here is why. One of the reasons I am not at Field and Stream as much as I am on here is because of answers like yours. If you do not want to answer a question, dont. If you think no question was asked, ignore it, but we do not need the answer police here at Outdoor Life. I would like to think that here we show a little more respect for each other. I believe you have gave some good answers. This was not one in my opinion. foxhunter18, to answer your question, I would love to see more trapping content.

Comment

Not speaking on behalf of JM...

But with all due respect, I think the "smiley face" (=]) that he used behind his statement indicated that to some extent, he was merely joking around and/or used his reply as tongue-in-cheek, so to speak. I don't believe he meant anything malicious by it at all. He's one of the best contributors on this website, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I usually don't trek very far,
            when all around me black bears are.

Hi...

Yes, I concur. I know that many readers are trappers also. And, I think you're right...it would appeal to many other readers.

Comment

AMMo, not the first time I have seen JM1993 make this kind of comment, but is the first time I said anything about it. Using a smiley face does not make it ok the be disrespectful, just my opinion.

Comment

masarich, I did not mean for the comment to be disrespecful. Only reason I said to ask a question is so that I could expand more than just saying that I agree. Sorry to anyone who took my comment as disrespectful.

Comment

I do agree on the trapping page. As for JM, I can see where he was heading with the smilie face. Was it uneccesary to add the last part of his comment, in my opinion, yes. Just because it is an answer section does not mean that only questions are welcome. I also like how Mesarich voiced his side over JM's comment. It is this willingness to voice a concern to facilitate a fix that will keep this site going without conflict. That is just my take on the matter.

Comment

JM1993, no problem. I am a little quick to jump about things like this. The reason is some like to police the answer section and are very rude. This goes on at Field and Stream so much that I no longer like to be on there. Just dont want to see the same things happening here. Sorry if I came across a little grunchy.

Comment

Hey guys its all good no worries. JM1993 its no big deal. My comment was merely a suggestion and i am well aware it wasnt a question haha. If there was a suggestion section i would have said it there but there isnt so i just put it here and wanted to see if i could get some feedback. Were all avid outdoorsman and we have respect for eachother. No big deal. Thanks for all the feedback though guys =) .
                      Foxhunter18

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                        by fitch270
                        Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                        09-27-2020, 05:55 PM
                      • Grips and stocks
                        by dewman
                        so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                        09-27-2020, 08:55 AM
                      • Youth pheasant hike
                        by fitch270
                        Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                        09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                      • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                        by fitch270
                        Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                        09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                      • Unusual Sound
                        by jhjimbo
                        At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                        09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X