Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone getting excited to do some trapping this year?? I obtained permission to trap a co-workers land this season and am excit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting excited to do some trapping this year?? I obtained permission to trap a co-workers land this season and am excit

Anyone getting excited to do some trapping this year?? I obtained permission to trap a co-workers land this season and am excited to lay down some steel!

Couldnt agree more! I cant wait for the fur season to begin!

Comment

Well, we'll see how the fur prices hold up with the financial instability lately. If they hold steady or rise, as the experts predict, then I am pretty excited about it. It's almost not worth it when they're down, your burn up as much money in gas as you get for the pelts.

Comment

I practiced my set-making skills this afternoon. Ordered some new raccoon bait/lure from Minnesota Trap Products and dyed/waxed a dozen new Sleepy Creek 1 1/2's that I got in the mail last weekend.

I'm ready to go, guys!

Comment

It's nice to hear from fellow trappers. We are a dying breed! It is an amazing sport, trying to outwit an animal; that critter has the whole world to walk in and you force him to step on spot no bigger than a tennis ball! How cool is that!!!

Comment

I ship all of my finished fur every year to North American Fur. My rep up there says that prices will be up this year on just about everything. Except muskrats and beaver, we might see a decline on those from last year.

Comment

Just placed an order with MTP and got some of Mark June's Ringtail bait for 'coon and a 4 oz. bottle of "Gusto" that I've been dying to try.

Good luck and be safe, everyone!

Comment

Archery has my attention now but as soon as it starts frosting at night i will start laying them down! Cant wait.

Comment

Yep, just ordered some traps!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Covid-19
                    by jhjimbo
                    Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                    09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
                  • Spur of the moment rifle
                    by Amflyer
                    I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                    09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
                  • The $20 Shooting Shack
                    by fitch270
                    So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                    09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
                  • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                    by dewman
                    one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                    09-15-2020, 08:42 AM
                  • Dewman goes Teal hunting.
                    by dewman
                    So one of the farmers who doesn't hunt doves does hunt rails & snipe which opened the 1st, and teal which opened yesterday (Saturday). He asked me...
                    09-13-2020, 04:48 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X