Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else doing any gator hunting?

Anybody else doing any gator hunting?

If anyone is interested in reading a pretty good article about gator hunting, go to www.newschief.com and click on sports. Look in the outdoor section--it's easy to find because the article is right next to a picture of my ugly face.

Comment

seadog, great stuff you the man!

Comment

Thanks, DJH, but I'll still defer to you & some of the other guys when it comes to mountains and cold weather hunting. In my neck of the woods, anything below 70 degrees is downright chilly.

Comment

Mighty good eats there seadog as much as I like gator meat it is good they have not migrated to WI yet. Back when I lived in FL the gators were protected. Never got a chance to hunt em maybe someday.
          Good hunting
          later,
          charlie

Comment

seadog, then you better dig the hot chocolate out snow already hit the higher part of the mountains in our part of the vally. Heck I would pretty goffy if I hunted down there, Hey djh what the heck you got in your pack hahaha, you mean this 5 gallon cubicle full of water:-)

Comment

"I would look pretty goffy" my typing cant keep up with my thoughts :-)

Comment

I would love to do some gator hunting... sounds great. Shoot, I am looking forward to doing any hunting.

Comment

Our season just ended a few weeks ago. I do not hunt them myself, but I have friends that keep me in meat. I love the tenderloins out of big tough ones to make jerky out of. Gator jerky is hard to beat.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget