Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was just out after a fox. It crossed to another landowners land before I could get to it. So what is the best call to use to c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonf1023
    replied
    Jeep dude is right a basic screaming bunny works well. If you dont have a call with you you can make a squeak noise by puckering up and making a squeak. Its not loud but I have stopped yotes and fox in their tracks and had them come back to see what made the noise.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph Bishop
    replied
    I'd just get a standard dieing bunny call and let her rip expecting the fox to come in downwind and fast. maybe use a shotgun with No. 4 Buck if your not in wide open spaces. I've seen videos where fox run in so fast they literally bounce off the caller before they see him, but use camo and shadows to keep from being seen.

Leave a comment:

• TurkeyMaster55
    replied
    In some states it is legal but others it is not. Check local regulations to find out.But the best electronic call is the foxpro

Leave a comment:

• I was just out after a fox. It crossed to another landowners land before I could get to it. So what is the best call to use to c

I was just out after a fox. It crossed to another landowners land before I could get to it. So what is the best call to use to call coyotes/fox in this spring and electronic calls and spotlighting are illegal?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget