Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best way to fix squirrel meat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best way to fix squirrel meat.

What's the best way to fix squirrel meat.

fry with ANDY'S FISH BATTER and A LOT OF BUTTER

Comment

Moist, slow roasted BBQ.

Comment

As a boy that loved to hunt these little fellas we only had one rule and that was to eat all that we killed.I'VE ate them over open fires /bbq/fried/broasted and toasted,In my mind though the best is boiled and made with dumplings and gravey,they're all good ways .

Comment

As a boy that loved to hunt these little fellas we only had one rule and that was to eat all that we killed.I'VE ate them over open fires /bbq/fried/broasted and toasted,In my mind though the best is boiled and made with dumplings and gravey,they're all good ways .

Comment

Comment

boil the whole squirrel in a pot with oil and desired seasonings, then peel off all the meat and use the pieces in squirrel pie or as you would typical chicken or turkey.

Comment

just skin it and cook it in a crock pot with some mushroom soup and onions and potatoes!!DELISH!!!

Comment

I agree with all these recipes. My favorite is, slow cooked in a stew with all your favorite red meat seasonings

Comment

Squirrel Pot Pie mmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I like it as a replacement for pork.

Works great as a bagel topper. I'm told that the latest fad is use an Insta-Pot or some other variation of pressure cooker which has always been a good way to cook them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget