OHH hunting write-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHH hunting write-up

Came across this on Hunt Talk. OHH used to post on the F&S site until it became weaponized, in case there is anyone left not familiar.

An entertaining report, so far.

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/bac.../#post-3453281

Thanks for the heads up. Checked quick but couldn’t view some of his files, I’ll look again later.

Won’t be surprised if he posts them to F&S or if I get an email. I’ll reach out after awhile if he doesn’t. Hopefully he’ll have better luck getting his trophies home this time.

Comment

He posted on F&S last night, I didn’t read it but will later when I have more time. Was hard to follow the format he used on HuntTalk so I’d stopped following,

Comment

Looked at his pics & read some of each of the 4 subsections.

Comment

It's interesting the differences in what he experienced vs my hunts. Namibia is sort of like the Wyoming for South Africa, at least from what I saw.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget