How???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How???

I just got my beautiful elk mount home from the taxidermist. I have a perfect place for it and the wall is prepped and the lag bolt is in a stud. All the measurements have been taken and it will fit perfectly. So.... how do i get it up 12' to the lag bolt? Any suggestions? Thanks y'all

We'll, with a name like Little bit...do you know any Bigger-bit type of peeps? I just carried my elk-suzed mounts up the ladder. But admittedly, the horns on my mounts were removable and hollow.

Ingenuity will win, or ask your taxidermist?

Comment

Thanks! I thought of that but I'm afraid of someone falling off the ladder and impaling themselves on the elk rack. I guess i will ask the taxidermist and hope he doesn't say, "All i do is mount them. Now it's your [problem..." 😕

Comment

I take it you are not married !! Otherwise, it would be easy to just ask the wife........after all, they know everything !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          I take it you are not married !! Otherwise, it would be easy to just ask the wife........after all, they know everything !!!
          Lol that’s great !

Comment

Careful guys, this is an excerpt from one of Little-bits other posts.

Little-bit

Yesterday, 03:44 PM
            __When I first started hunting, I tried to be very conscientious about what I hunted. There was a pond on the farm and in the fall it was always full of ducks. Mostly Teal and Mallards and an occasional stray goose. Back then, I didn’t hunt with anyone. Henry still figured I was just a “Girl” and he didn’t even consider going hunting with me.

Comment

Git'cha a big roll of duck tape and sum balin' war.......

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                Careful guys, this is an excerpt from one of Little-bits other posts.

Little-bit

Yesterday, 03:44 PM
                __When I first started hunting, I tried to be very conscientious about what I hunted. There was a pond on the farm and in the fall it was always full of ducks. Mostly Teal and Mallards and an occasional stray goose. Back then, I didn’t hunt with anyone. Henry still figured I was just a “Girl” and he didn’t even consider going hunting with me.
                Oooops ! Then it must be terrible to be without recourse ! But then, on the other hand it is not usually difficult for a woman to wind a man around her little finger for needed ‘things’ !
                Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 11-08-2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget