Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever hunted an exotic or "unconventional" species?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I once shot a large Corsican ram that found its way onto my property in Texas.
    It had probably escaped from a nearby game ranch.
    A neighbor shot an axis deer that way, and another neighbor took a nice aoudad ram.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I once shot a large Corsican ram that found its way onto my property in Texas.
      Interesting that three people disliked your answer. Members of Corsican Rams Unlimited, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
        I may or may not have gone cow hunting once...
        When I was a teenager away back in the early '60s, there were some folks who ignored the (then) new laws concerning free range stock, and they let their cattle run in the creek bottom that ran through our place. I wanted to shoot one and butcher it, but the dang things were as wild as deer and I only had a 20 gauge shotgun to hunt them with. It's probably a good thing I wasn't able to get a shot at them, and the owner eventually got them behind a fence.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget